Yes, it is. I woke up at 5:10 a.m. thinking, ahhhh, I can play today! Sunday! Did I really get all that stuff done on Saturday??
Actually, it was Sunday. But Saturday was not a bad day at all.
Over the weekend I really was quite productive:
- wrote a test
- took over 300 pictures at the local botanical garden
- worked on turning text into HTML
- looked up how to do lists in code
- wrote up a recommendation
- got stood up for an appointment
- took 2 naps
- worked out
- did some cooking
- sorted out a lot of stuff and got it organized
- planted some amaryllis – now I need to plant two rose bushes, and begin the get-ready-for-spring gardening stuff
Oh, and other things, but I didn’t get any knitting done. I didn’t paint. But I do feel like the weekend was enjoyable – just one day short of what I wanted!